Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
The objective of PMKVY is to offer training related to industries to the youth of the nation so that they will get employment. The government itself pays the fees for training youth in PMKVY.
Through PMKVY, the government imparts talent training to the less educated or 10th, 12th-grade dropouts (middle school dropouts) youth. The government has targeted to provide skill training to one crore youth under PMKVY by this year.
Register in PMKVY?
• In the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the applicant is required to enroll himself. For this, you need to fill your name, address and email information by going to http://pmkvyofficial.org.
• After filling the form, the applicant has to choose the technical field by which he wants to train. PMKVY has about 40 technical areas such as Construction, Electronics & Hardware, Food Processing, Furniture & Fittings, Handicroft, Gems & Jewelery and Leather Technology.
• In PMKVY, an additional technical area of the preferred technical space will also must be selected. After filling this data, you have to select your training center.
5 special things about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)?
• Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme (PMKVY) does not must pay any charges, but the government gives about 8000 rupees as prize money.
• Registration for 3 months, 6 months and 1 yr in PMKVY. Certificates will likely be given only after finishing the course. This certificates will likely be legitimate in your complete nation.
• After training in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the government supplies financial help and also helps in getting jobs. Through employment fairs, the government helps in getting such youth jobs.
• The objective of PMKVY scheme is to offer employment to such people who are less educated or leave school in between.
• On completion of PMKVY syllabus, you can be evaluated by SSC authorized assessment agency. In case you pass the assessment and you have a valid Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card, you will get a authorities certificate and skill card. Candidates can get their evaluation done many occasions in PMKVY, but they must pay the evaluation fee every time.
Challenges of Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has started and its advantages are being taken by most city residents. It is difficult to reach this scheme to the youth of rural areas, so the government is attempting to establish more and more talent centers to connect the youth of rural areas with such a scheme. Along with this, training 24 lakh youth of the nation is also a big challenge in itself. NSDC is fully working to meet this challenge.
The Government of India has introduced 2 important facilities to all of the youth taking coaching under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana under Skill India. Now under Kaushal Bharat, all of the candidates of PMKVY will be supplied with accident insurance cover and along with these, digit locker facility will also be supplied to these candidates.
This will encourage the youth in order that they may take part within the skill development program. According to the present rules of IRDA in this scheme, on the loss of life of a candidate or if he becomes permanently disabled, a total sum assured of Rs 2 lakh will be given as three years private accident insurance.