PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: What is Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY Yojana)? PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Online, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 Eligibility and Registration Online.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was started with the target of opening bank accounts of the poor. Zero balance account of anyone opens under this scheme.
Apart from opening a zero balance account, the purpose of the Modi government was to send money to their account for every kind of assistance to the poor.
The financial help sent to the people towards the central authorities comes directly into their account. These include gas subsidy, pension, installment of PM Kisan Yojana, and so on.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Overview
Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|To send money on to their account for every kind of assistance to the poor|
|15 Aug 2014|
To assist the poor and affected people in numerous ways in the ongoing lockdown among the many coronaviruses, the central authorities additionally resorted to the Jan Dhan Yojana and despatched the funds to the accounts opened underneath the scheme.
Aside from the monetary help from the federal government, there are lots of methods to open an account underneath this scheme. However have you learned that underneath this scheme, kids’ accounts can be opened. Let’s know its manner.
Be at least 10 years old
For your info, under the Jan Dhan Yojana, accounts of minor children above 10 years of age may be opened. If you have valid eye proof issued by the government, then you possibly can open it under this scheme.
In the case of children, the maintenance of the account under this scheme might be within the hands of the mother or father, or guardian. Also, an ATM card will also be issued in the name of the child for transactions from the account.
As well as, after depositing ID proof at the age of 18 years, the entire operation of the bank account might be given to that child (who’s now a legal adult).
What documents are needed
If you want to open your kid’s account then any proof of your deal, including the Aadhaar card, passport, or ration card, will have to be submitted along with the shape.
If you do not have any of these proofs, then any id proof may be given from different documents issued by the Central Authorities.
You also have a particular option to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. Apart from the website of this scheme, you should obtain its form from any bank’s website and submit it along with the necessary documents.
About Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
It is the National Financial Inclusion Mission. Financial services may be banking/savings and deposit accounts, remittances, credit, insurance, pension in an economical way.
It was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2014 from the ramparts of the Red Fort.
This system was launched on 28 August. On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke of celebrating it as a celebration because by this the poor people were going to get rid of a vicious cycle.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: Features
- The entire homes of the nation, each rural and urban, are covered under the scheme. In each family, it gives universal access to banking facilities with at least one basic account for entry to financial literacy, credit, insurance coverage, and pension.
- People can open their accounts in any bank branch or business correspondent outlet.
- Accounts opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) with zero balance. If the account holder wants a checkbook, then he has to fulfill the minimum balance criteria.
- Under this scheme, a RuPay debit card is provided to the account holders which can be used for money withdrawal at all ATMs.
What is the paperwork required to open a Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana account?
- If a person has an Aadhaar card / Aadhaar number, then other paperwork will not be required. If the address has changed, a self-certification of the current address will work.
- But when the Aadhaar card isn’t accessible, then any officially mentioned doc will be valid: Voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, passport, and NREGA card. If the person’s deal is in these documents then it’s going to also act as “proof of id and address”.
- If the person doesn’t have any of the above-mentioned paperwork, then they’re classified by banks as ‘low risk’.
|WBGOV Home||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|