West Bengal Parliamentary Affairs Department: Hello everyone! Here is this event we are going to discuss the Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal. We all know that India is a parliamentary state.
|Name of the Department||Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal|
|Services||Parliamentary Affairs Services in West Bengal.|
|Current CM||Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide information on the Parliamentary Affairs Development of West Bengal.|
And this means the administrative system of India is running through a Parliamentary form of Government. In these circumstances, the department of parliamentary affairs is a very important department. So let’s know about more the parliamentary affairs department of West Bengal.
West Bengal Parliamentary Affairs Department
Parliamentary democracy is a type of political system. National sovereign power is vested in the parliament elected by the people. In this system, the Prime Minister is the head of government.
Let us know the merits or advantages of parliamentary government and parliamentary departments:
1) Close relationship of law and order department: (Close relationship of law and order department) For this, unity is maintained in the governing department. Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal wbpad.gov.in This creates a conducive environment for the implementation of government programs and there is no threat of constitutional and administrative stalemate as there is no dispute between the departments.
2) Democracy agrees: (Democracy agrees) In a parliamentary system of government, a cabinet consisting of elected representatives of the people is the actual head of the country’s governing body.
If the cabinet takes any action against the public interest, the members of the opposition in the legislature may bring a no-confidence motion against it. If necessary, the legislature has the power to remove the cabinet by adopting a no-confidence motion.
3) Tenderness and flexibility: (Tenderness and flexibility) One of the main features of a parliamentary system of government is that it is a flexible system of government where there is an opportunity to make necessary changes in the administration or government in keeping with the changed situation. It is much easier to change the government in a parliamentary system.
4) Expansion of political education: (Political education) Parliamentary system of government, government policy, government activities, and various issues discussed in the Legislative Assembly through adjournment proposals and eye-catching proposals are disseminated through the media and political education is spread among the people.
5) International reputation: (International reputation) In the system of parliamentary governance, it is possible to appoint a knowledgeable person to the post of head of state. As a result, the reputation of the state in the international arena increased.
Examples include the former President of India, world-renowned philosopher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, and former President and eminent scientist APJ Abdul Kalam.
6) Administrative transparency: (Administrative transparency) In a parliamentary system of government, it is not possible for the government to take any decision without informing the legislature.
All important decisions are discussed in detail in the legislature and then implemented. As a result, many feel that administrative transparency is maintained.
7) The Dignity of the Opposition: (Dignity of the Opposition) A major feature of the parliamentary system of government is that the dignity and importance of the opposition have been recognized in this type of system of government.
The Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Assembly was awarded special status and honor here. Moreover, the opposition has the right to freely criticize all the policies and programs of the government in the session of the legislature. As a result, parliamentary democracy became more people-oriented and successful.
Functions of the Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal:
1) As the government is governed by the elected representatives of the people, it is possible to have good laws and a good governance system where public opinion is predominant.
2) If this system of governance is easily incompetent in a changeable cabinet, the legislature can remove them from power.
3) Again, if the legislature is against public opinion, the head of state can dissolve the legislature on the advice of the cabinet. In this way, balance is maintained in this system.
4) If any party in the parliament gets the majority to form the government then the crisis can be solved by forming a coalition government.
5) In this system, by forming a government without the opposition party, the government will make constructive criticism of the various works of the government party and will continue to work for the welfare of the government and the people.
Website of Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal:
The website of this department is: www.wbpad.gov.in All the information in this department can be found through this website. Work of the website of the Parliamentary Affairs Department: www.wbpad.gov.in of the Department of Parliamentary Affairs.
In this department, there is a rule of Tantric head of state. Whoever is elected for a fixed term or will be the head of state by inheritance, it is safe to say that the system of government is responsible to all.
The legislature is elected for a fixed term, but in times of crisis, the head of state may dissolve the parliament prematurely. The biggest thing is responsibility. This section pays special attention to the views of the people and performs them.
We hope that this event will help you a lot. Here we are trying to describe the parliamentary affairs department of West Bengal briefly. Thank you for staying with us till the end.
Special Information of Parliamentary Affairs Department of West Bengal:
|Minister-in-Charge of this Department: Dr. Perth Chatterjee |
Address: Bikash Bhavan, 5th floor, East block, sector l, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091 & Nabanna, HRBC Building, 1st floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Mandirtala, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
Phone Number: 2334 6181
Fax: 2214 2076
|Minister of State in this Department: Mrs. Sandhyarani Tudu |
Address: Bikash Bhavan, 5th floor, East, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Phone Number: 2334 3938/2334 4791
Fax: 2334 3938
|Official Website||Click here|
|WBGOV Home||Click here|