Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal: In this special event we will talk about the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of the Government of West Bengal. We all know that the West Bengal government has a separate department to ensure the welfare and development of the minority community.
|Name of the Department||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal|
|Services||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Services in West Bengal.|
|Current CM||Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide Information on Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Development of West Bengal.|
The department mainly deals with the development and education of the minority community. In particular, the Department for the Education of Minority and Muslim Communities includes Madrasa Education.
Like other departments of the Government of West Bengal, it is an important department that has been conducting its functions separately from other departments. So let’s get to know the details of the Department of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education for the minority community of the Government of West Bengal in today’s event.
Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal
The Minority Affairs and the Madrasa Education Department come to force when the other autonomous institutions of the West Bengal government are named. It is easy to identify the goal from Its name that the department is run to protect the interests of minorities and their development.
But the department we see today was not like that a few decades ago. The Minorities Division of the Government of West Bengal was originally formed in 1996. The department, which has been in operation since then, was formerly known as the Minority Development and Welfare Department.
Naturally, its name was consistent with the functions of the department. However, in 2008 the department changed its name to Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education. At that time, the department was running its own affairs separately from its old political department. Some important information about the department is discussed below.
Objectives of the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department
We have already discussed that this department has been working with the Government of West Bengal since 1996. At that time the name of this department was Minority Development and Welfare Department.
Basically, it is possible to guess the functions of the department from this name. The department has been working towards the overall development of the minority community. And this development includes everything from education.
In addition, one of the main objectives of the department is to ensure the welfare of the minority group and above all to protect their interests and make West Bengal an efficient and tolerant state.
West Bengal Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department (wbminorityaffairs.gov.in): Among the minorities in the state are people of Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, and Jain communities.
Much work has been done in the three years of social and economic development as recommended by the Sachar Committee. Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal – wbminorityaffairs.gov.in Several steps have been taken for the overall development of the minority community.
Such as providing allowances for the welfare of Imams and Muazzins, providing bicycles to minority students from class IX to XII, providing scholarships to students with less than 50 percent marks, etc.
Work of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal:
Let us know about various development projects of this department: –
1) Alia University: (Alia University)
2) Student accommodation: (Student accommodation) 243 crore 84 lakh taka 254 hostels have been constructed. Work has also been done to build housing for working women on Dilkhusha Street in Park Circus. One crore 32 lakh rupees has been spent on this. There may be 71 working women.
3) Third Hajj building.
4) Multi-sectoral Development Program.
5) ITI & Polytechnic: 24 ITI & Polytechnic ITI and seven polytechnic colleges have been set up. The state government will conduct and maintain technical education and training in minority-inhabited areas with the help of the project. 7) Integrated Minority Development Program:
6) Cemetery boundary wall: (Cemetery boundary wall) Several initiatives have been taken to stop the maintenance and encroachment of cemeteries and to decontaminate them. In these three years, the work of constructing boundary walls in 14008 graveyards has been undertaken at a cost of Tk. 83 crore 84 lakhs.
7) Minority buildings: (Minority buildings) Minority buildings have been constructed in all the districts of the state to provide facilities for the minority so that the minority people can know all the plans and facilities of the government from one place.
A total of 15 minority buildings have already been constructed in North 24 Parganas, Murshidabad, Birbhum, South Dinajpur, Bankura, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Kochbihar, Uttar Dinajpur, Nadia, Burdwan, Purulia, West Midnapore, East Midnapore, and Hooghly. Being.
8) Allowances for Imams and Muazzins: (Allowances for Imams and Muazzins) In Muslim society, Imams and Muazzins are in a position of special reverence. They play a special role in society. So far, 26,154 Imams and 1,7496 Moazzem, or a total of 4,405, have been awarded Tk 96.92 crore. Through the Waqf Board, for the welfare of Imams, Rs. 2500 and Rs. 1000 are being given to Muazzins every month.
9) Promotion and spread of the Urdu language
10) Providing bicycles to madrasa students
11) Vocational / Skill Development Training
12 Scholarships and Loans: (Scholarships and loans) West Bengal Minority Development and Circle Corporation, Waqf Board Alia University, and Urdu Academy have been able to fulfill the aspirations of the minority people of West Bengal.
The rate of support for all students has increased dramatically. Moreover, the Madrasa Ruposhi project, which does not support the nomination of a housing madrasa education madrasa, plays a special role in this regard.
Madrasa Education Department for Minority Affairs of the State Government of West Bengal. In a word, the Ministry of Minority Welfare and Madrasa Education is a platform for the Government of West Bengal.
Website of the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department:
The website of this department is www.wbminorityaffairs.gov.in This website provides information about various developmental projects and activities of this department. Website work of the
Department of Minority Welfare and Madrasa Education (West Bengal): Most of the Muslim workers are involved in small-scale cottage industries and big artists make projects as part of short-term financial assistance and empowerment of minority women Stays.
This website www.wbminorityaffairs.gov.in provides information on special facilities for the development of minority madrasa education. In the field of minority and madrasa education, one of the goals of this department is to improve the social life of poor people. The department has undertaken the work of four new housing projects.
Special Information of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department:
|Minister-in-charge of this department: Mohammad Golam Rabbani|
Address: Writers Building Kolkata 700001
Phone Number: 2214 5704/0032
Fax: 22 1400 31
|Officer in charge of This Department Md. Golam Ali Ansari, IAS Address: Nabanna 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road Mandirtala Shibpur Howrah 711102|
Phone Number: 2250 1013
Fax: 2214 170
|Nodal Officer of this Department: Shakil Ahmed, Special Secretary: Nabanna, 3rd floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road Mandirtala Shibpur Howrah 711102|
Phone Number: 2253 5086
Fax: 2214 1708
|WBGOV Home||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|