Under this scheme, citizens ought to have a minimum age of 18 years and most age of 50 years to get a policy plan (Citizens should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to take policy plan.). Maturity of this coverage ) Is 55 years old.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a very good initiative of the Government of India, it will not solely present insurance to the poor and deprived people, but their youngsters may also get the amount of money from this scheme in the future. If you want to take advantage of Jyoti Bima Yojana, then they’ve to apply under this scheme.
Methods to declare for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme
• After the death of an individual who has been insured, his nominee can declare beneath the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme.
• After this, the policyholder’s nominee ought to first contact the bank.
• Then the nominee must get the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Declare Type and Discharge Receipt from the bank.
• Then the nominee must submit the dying certificates and cancellation examine photograph together with the declare type and discharge receipt form.
Advantages of Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
• The benefit of this scheme will be availed by citizens of the age group of 18 to 50 years.
PMJJBY will be renewed from year to year under the scheme to the household of the policyholder after the dying of the coverage holder under this scheme. The member of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 330 annually. Life insurance of two lakh rupees will be offered.
• To avail of PMJJBY, the applicant has to use under this scheme.
• Annual installment under this scheme is paid before 31 Could during every annual coverage period.
If the annual installment can’t be deposited earlier than this date, the policy will be renewed by making a lump sum cost of the whole annual premium together with a self-declaration of good health.
Jeevan Jyoti Insurance coverage Plan Documents
• Applicant’s Aadhar Card
• Identity card
• Bank Account Passbook
• Mobile number
• Passport Size Photo
PMJJBY Premium Fund
Under this scheme, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 every year, which might be auto-debited from the client’s savings account within the month of Could every year.
Under this scheme, EWS and BPL (BPL) ), An affordable price of premium is available for all citizens belonging to almost all income groups. The insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the identical yr and until 31st May of the following year. No medical examination is required to purchase insurance in PMJJBY.
• Insurance coverage premium to LIC / Insurance company- Rs 289 / –
• Reimbursement of expenditure for BC / Micro / Corporate / Agent – Rs 30 / –
• Reimbursement of administrative price of taking part financial institution – Rs 11 / –
• Whole Premium – Rs. 330 / – solely
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme
Beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to get the advantages of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana ought to comply with the method given below.
• First of all, you must go to the official web site of Public Safety.
• After visiting the official web site, you’ll have to download the PMJJBY Utility Form PDF. After downloading the PDF you will have to fill in all the knowledge asked within the form.
• After filling in all the information, you must deposit it within the financial institution the place your lively financial savings bank account will be opened.
• You have to be certain that. That you’ve got ample balance in the account to pay the premium.
• Subsequently, submit a consent letter and auto-debit of the Consent Letter and Premium Quantity to join the scheme. Connect the consent doc with the duly filled application form.
• Application form or Consent-cum-Declaration Form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (Pradhan Matri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) can be downloaded from the official web site within the desired language at the hyperlink given below. Can.
In this article, we’ve provided all of the essential info related to the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance coverage Scheme. If you’re still facing any problem then you may solve your problem by contacting the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.