According to the division, the government will give a grant to the cowshed operators by the Animal Husbandry Division to look after the cows coming into the cowsheds. Those desirous of opening a cowshed can apply for registration of a cowshed by taking an application form from the office of the Chief Veterinary Officer at Vikas Bhawan.
There was a campaign to protect the stray animals on the roads. According to the department, the person who begins a cowshed to raise cows shall be paid Rs 50 per cow from the government. Together with this, a grant of 25 rupees for the children of cows will be given to gaushala operators.
Government rules and pointers on how to open a cowshed
- For the application, you need to add the attested copy of the certificate of registration in the Registration of Institution Number, Act 195.
- After registering, you have to apply to open a gaushala within 3 months.
- It’s necessary to have at least 50 cows under this scheme.
- The land on which the Gaushala shall be constructed is required to have the documents of the land, Jamabandi / Khasra Girdawari in the title of the applicant.
- The applicant has to attach at least 1 yr audit report by the government institutions together with the application type. Together with this, details of revenue and expenditure will even have to be given by the newly registered institution.
- In the place where the cowshed is to be constructed, it is necessary to current basic amenities such as cattle shed, fodder storage, boundary wall to the cowshed, drinking water facilities of animals as a map.
- The submitted map must be submitted by the top of the establishment together with the appliance type together with the examine, seal and signature.
Online application for opening Rajasthan Gaushala
• if you also want to open a Gaushala, then you have to click on on the website given here.
• After clicking on the web site, an application type will seem in front of you.
Download the application type
• Carefully read all the information you have been asked on this application form.
• Gaushala Application Kind Fill the whole information.
• Now click on the Send button.
• now you have applied to open online Gaushala at your home.
How to get a grant?
On opening the cowshed, the AAP government will give money as a grant! This may depend on your number of cows! For the protection of each bovine, the state government will provide you a grant on 30 days of the dynasty! If you keep 200 cows! So the government will give you 6000 daily! By this calculation, in a single month, 200 govans will be given 1.eight lakh rupees from the government for the protection