AADHAAR card has become a document required for address and identification. In this case, your address given in it should be correct. If your address has changed or you have to change any of your other information, then you can do this work by going to the nearest base center.
We are telling you some ways to locate the nearest Aadhaar center.
• Online way of finding nearest Aadhaar center
• First of all, visit the website of UIDAI, the Aadhaar number issuing organization.
• You can directly click on this link https://uidai.gov.in
With the help of this website, you can get information about the nearest AADHAAR center from home. Whether it is about a private Aadhaar center or bank or post office, you will get the address of all types of AADHAAR centers from this website.
How to know Aadhaar center present in bank and post office?
• If you want to know about the post office or AADHAAR center present in the bank, then click on the enrollment and update centers in banks and post office in the Aadhaar Enrollment section on the UIDAI website.
• After this, a new page will open in front of you.
• On this page of UIDAI you will find three options to find the AADHAAR center.
• Here you can find the AADHAAR center by state, pin code, and search box.
How to find the Aadhaar center with all three options?
1. State: If you want to find the AADHAAR center according to the state, then select your state, district, sub-district (s), and village or city.
After that write the verification code. After this, the list of the base center will open in front of you.
2. Pin Code: In such a search, you only have to find the Aadhaar center from the pin code of your locality.
After this, you enter the verification code on this UIDAI site.
After this, the list of the nearest AADHAAR center will open.
3. Search Box: With the help of the search box, you can get the information about the nearest AADHAAR center by entering the name and verification code of the place.
How to find a private service center for Aadhaar?
With the help of Locate Enrollment and Aadhaar Center on the UIDAI website, you can find out about both the Aadhaar center, both private and bank premises. You will also get three options to find the AADHAAR center here. You can view the list of the Aadhaar center by filling in the name of the state, postcode or place.