Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) gives an online facility of Aadhaar card related services. Users can apply to get their Aadhaar-registered deal online using one such facility. By offering copies of eligible supporting documents, anyone can change, correct, or replace the Aadhaar-registered deal with using this service.
How to update Aadhar card-registered deals online?
Various steps can be utilized to replace the Aadhaar-registered deal with online here:
- Go to the UIDAI web site and choose the “Replace your deal with online” possibility under the “Replace Aadhaar” part. Here is direct contact.
- Users have to be in possession of their Aadhaar Card-registered cellular quantity to request updates, corrections or adjustments in a deal with, utilizing this function.
- Enter the Aadhaar-registered cellular number and click on “Get OTP” (one-time passcode) to proceed.
- Enter OTP It’s sent to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Those that do not have their present cellular number registered with the Unique Identification Authority are required to go to the Aadhaar middle to use for any change or update.
- Choose “Tackle Updates”, and fill within the required particulars on the specified places.
- After getting into the total deal, add the scanned copies of the unique supporting documents.
- After submitting the request, the UIDAI portal points a replacement request number (URN). This quantity can be used to trace the status of a request.
How you can check the status of deal with update request?
- Go to UIDAI web site.
- Choose the “Check online deal with update status” possibility (under “Update Aadhaar”). Right here is the direct contact.
- Enter a 12-digit Aadhaar quantity with an replaces request number or service request number.
- Enter OTP
- The UIDAI web site shows information about the current standing of the request on the screen.
- The same course of could be followed to vary or replace addresses using the mobile app mAadhaar.
This facility is available on the UIDAI web site – uidai.gov.in – in addition to on the cellular app mAadhaar. (Also learn: How to reprint Aadhaar. Know all about Aadhaar-based on the spot PAN facility of the government)