Now we learn how to check the status of our or anyone’s Aadhar card. Obviously, you cannot track the status of an Aadhaar card just like that. It is mandatory for you to have an Enrollment Acknowledgement slip for Aadhaar registration status. Your enrollment number and date-time are printed in the Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt by which the Aadhaar status is checked.
You get this receipt when you get a new Aadhaar Enrollment or Correction done at any nearest Aadhaar Service Center or Enrollment Center. Enrollment Number and Enrollment Time are printed in the enrollment slip which is given in your last.
You can track your Aadhaar Enrollment Status using these details. This process is completely online and you do not even need to go anywhere. You can easily track your Aadhaar card status through a computer or mobile phone.
Now, sitting at home, you can easily find out whether the Aadhaar card has been created or the new Aadhaar card has been rejected. If it is created or Aadhaar enrollment is accepted, then download your new Aadhaar card from UIDAI portal. Let us now learn how to check the Aadhaar card status.
Whenever we need to find the Aadhaar status:
- New Aadhaar Enrollment.
- Aadhar card address change or correction.
- Aadhaar card mobile number, Email ID or photo change.
- Fresh Enrollment.
- Aadhar Card update status
- Aadhaar Card Enrollment Status
How to check aadhaar card status from the computer?
If you have a computer or laptop, a web browser will be required to check Aadhaar status. Install Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your computer. After installing the browser, open it and then follow the steps given below:
1. Go to the official site of UIDAI and click on “Check Aadhaar Status”.
2. You will find this option under the “Get Aadhaar” section.
3. Now fill the Enrollment Number and Enrolment Date-Time of 14 digits.
4. Fill in the correct captcha code under “Captcha Verification”.
5. Now, a new web page will be taken to it.
6. Aadhaar status will be shown on the computer screen in a few seconds.
How to check the aadhaar card status from mobile?
Mobile apps also come to do the Aadhaar check. It has been launched by UIDAI. After install and registration read below:
1. Open AadharApp and click on “Check Enrolment / Update Status”.
2. Now fill in your enrollment (EID) number and enrollment time.
3. In the last fill-up the correct Captcha and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
4. If you have given all the details correctly then the status will be shown on your mobile screen.
How to check aadhaar card status from keypad mobile?
If you have a simple phone and do not have an internet facility, do not panic, there is a solution too. Read below:
- First of all, call the UIDAI helpline toll-free number or Aadhar Card Status Inquiry Phone Number: 1947.
- 1 press for Hindi and 2 for English.
- Press 1 for Aadhaar card registration status.
- Now, type your enrollment number in 14 digits.
- Wait a while to hear the enrollment status
How to check the status from M aadhaar app?
Download the M Adhar app from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone. Now, read below:
1. Open the app and go to the “Services” section.
2. Click on the “Check Aadhaar Status” option.
3. Now, fill in your Aadhaar Enrollment Details.
4. Lastly, fill in the security code and press your finger on the check status button.
5. Aadhaar Enrollment / Update status will show on the phone screen after a few hours.
By following any of the above methods, you can easily see the Aadhaar card status from home. You do not have to pay any charge or service fee to know the Aadhaar status. If you have a computer/laptop, smartphone or even a simple keypad phone then you can check the Aadhaar card. If there is a simple Keypad Phone, then there will be no need for an internet pack.