West Bengal Caste Certificate Apply Online Process | SC/ST/OBC Certificate Application Online at castcertificatewb.gov.in, Caste Certificate WB Registration, OBC Caste Certificate Application Status, Scheduled Caste Certificate Apply, WBSCST Certificate Apply.
Nowadays, to apply for anything, you must have a Caste Certificate. If you are not a General Caste, but you must have a Caste Certificate. In many cases, it is seen that the customers are not able to provide the caste certificate while applying.
As a result, all those people are being deprived of that benefit. Work on the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has already started across the state. And for those who are not a general cast but to apply for a cast certificate but how do you know if you have a cast certificate.
|Name of the scheme||Caste Certificate, West Bengal|
|Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department Department, Government Of West Bengal|
|Current CM||Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide SC/ST/OBC Certificate to citizens in West Bengal.|
You can apply for a Caste Certificate online or offline. You need to go to the SDO office offline. But there is no need to go to any office online. Instead, you can check the status of the caste certificate using your smart device at home.
In today’s article, we will give you detailed information on how to check the status of your Caste Certificate online. But first, if you do not apply yet follow the following steps.
Documents required to apply for Caste Certificate
You will need these documents to apply for West Bengal Caste Certificate online,
1. A passport size photo
2. A scanned copy of the cast identification document (e.g. parent’s caste certificate)
3. Scanned copy of your age certificate
4. A scanned copy of your Aadhaar card
5. A scan of your address credentials
How to Apply for Caste Certificate?
Step 1: First go to this website http://castcertificatewb.gov.in/.
Step 2: Then click on Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificate option.
Step 3: Then you have to give the full name and mobile number of the applicant.
Step 4: Then you will get a User ID and Password. (User ID will be your Resisted Mobile Number)
Step 5: Then click on Applicant Login (if already applied).
Step 6: Log in with User Id and Password. Then follow-
- Applicant Name: [Applicant name must be typed. Applicant must type fast name. Applicant must type middle name. Applicant must type surname.]
- Father Name: [Applicant must type father’s name]
- Legal Guardian: [Select from the drop-down menu. (Mother / Father Other Legal Guardian)]
- Mobile No. [Applicant must type mobile number]
- Email: [Applicant must type an email (if any)]
- Nationality: [will take automatic]
- Religion: [Select your religion from the drop-down menu]
- Gender: [Select Male / Female / Others) from the drop-down menu]
- Applicant Photo: (Max 200 kb) (JPEG) [Upload should not exceed 200 KB]
- Signature of applicant/guardian in case: [must be uploaded]
- Select Caste Type: [Select from the drop-down menu]
- Applying For: [Select from SC / ST / OBC drop-down menu]
- Caste / Tribe / Community: [Select from drop-down menu]
Existing Caste Certificate from Paternal Side. Documents establishing a relationship. Documents need to attach to ‘Supporting Documents section. After filling all required documents attack scan copies.
How to check Caste Certificate Application Status?
To check the application status of those who have submitted the West Bengal Caste Certificate, First, you have to go to the official website of the West Bengal Cast Certificate. (castcertificatewb.gov.in) Then click on the “View Status of Application” option.
A new page will open in front of you. Then enter your application number. Then click on the search option. Your application status will appear in front of you on the screen.
Like other documents or useful documents, a Caste Certificate is a very important document that allows you to work from all government facilities and is a very important document as your own ethnic credentials.
Whether a person belongs to a nation and whether that person is suitable for any benefit or whether he has that job also depends on the caste certificate. In many cases, a caste certificate is required for discounting various fees.